WASH & DRY:
- Wash in Cold
- Washing items separate is ideal
- Use "Sensitive Skin" or "Eco-Friendly" detergents. (2-4 tablespoons depending on the load)
- No FABRIC SOFTENER (Pods or other scented detergents are not recommended)
- Tumble dry on AIR setting. About 20-30 minutes.
- When it is about 85-90% dry, lay or hang item to finish drying. This helps eliminate static.
NOTE: Minky, Cuddle or Faux Fur are 100% polyester, thus they are synthetic, man-made materials. Polyester doesn't shrink and holds its shape quite well as long as you care for it.
- Ironing is not recommended for minky, cuddle or faux fur.
- However, if you really need to, it's best to use a steamer.
- If you use an iron, fill it with water and turn the heat to Polyester setting. Wait until the steam comes out then lightly "hover" your iron on the wrinkled parts of the fabric.