WASH & CARE
MINKY / CUDDLE / FAUX FUR (100% Polyester)
WASH & DRY:
- Wash in Cold
- Washing items separate is ideal
- Use "Sensitive Skin" or "Eco-Friendly" detergents. (2-4 tablespoons depending on the load)
- No FABRIC SOFTENER (Pods or other scented detergents are not recommended)
- Tumble dry on AIR setting. About 20-30 minutes.
- When it is about 85-90% dry, lay or hang item to finish drying. This helps eliminate static.
NOTE: Minky, Cuddle or Faux Fur are 100% polyester, thus they are synthetic, man-made materials. Polyester doesn't shrink and holds its shape quite well as long as you care for it.
- Ironing is not recommended for minky, cuddle or faux fur.
- However, if you really need to, it's best to use a steamer.
- If you use an iron, fill it with water and turn the heat to Linen setting. Wait until the steam comes out then lightly move your iron on the wrong side of wrinkled parts of the fabric.
- Wash in warm or cool water to prevent shrinking and fading. Use hot water carefully, as washing cotton in hot water can cause it to shrink.
- Try to avoid fabric softeners, as this can dull the finish.
- Cotton fabrics can be air-dried or machine dried using moderate-to-low heat. High heats can cause cotton fibers to shrink.
- Iron on high heat while fabric is slightly damp. Use steam as needed. Note that ironing can usually be avoided by air drying or removing immediately from the machine.